Monday, May 29, 2006

err, whatever the date is...

I'd like to apologise for my appalling blogging behaviour last night. lol. i think it was lack of sugar, as soon as i had finished i went and baked some fairy cakes and that put me in a good mood. I am really looking forward to going to Stus, esecially his antique shop, which he has promised me serve cream teas! so you know... material pleasures and all that! lol. Atm am packing, which isnt that big a job but i keep being distracted; I started two hours ago and all i have done is put my purse and phone in the bag. So as i only have another two hours before i catch my bus i think i am in trouble. I have at last washed this top that has needed a wash for about a year and a half, but it is delicate and has to be washed at 30 degrees so i have always put it off, as it would have to be washed by itself, but yesterday i thought "what the hell" and stuck it in the machine, and am now wearing it! I have the worst pain in my neck ever, on the right-hand side. This morning I let my mum have the shower first, so while i was waiting i decided to do a few sit ups, but i'm really unfit, so when i got to about twenty five i was really having to whizz my body up as the force of this was mostly the movement (this sounds really confusing, prob not best to try and understand it)that allowed me to sit up, however, i think as i waswhizzing up i cracked my neck, hence the injury; i cant think of anyother way i might have done it. but it really hurts, and i cant move my neck to the right. but i hope it will be okay soon, although i cant think that a couple of nights on the floor is going to help it. Anyway, have to go and pack now, i'll blog again after I get back on wednesday and tell everyone how it actually was; much better than i thought it was going to be yesterday. Anway, everyone have fun. keep revising.

No comments: