Sunday, May 7, 2006

7th May

Well, we went to Alex's birthday meal - a thrilling affair. Lol, it was very nice - we went to Prezzos, and although Claire couldn't make it (a long story which no one would really get anything out of), everyone else could (I say everyone, there were only eight of us there). Anyway, we laughed, and ate, and drank, and generally had a good time. Highlights of the evening would be Jules telling us that they nearly lost louise in London (lou is Jules' sister), and after a long conversation (that I did not really take much part in), it was decided by a mixture of tom and mark (alex's boyf), that there would be no guy in Jack Hunt that I would consider going out with (there is a long list of credentials, apparently the fact that I don't want any piercings or tatoos make a big difference...? Anyway, after that we went briefly to the Drapers Arms and then to Alex's. Then after more talk we went home. A good evening, although it did finish rather early, although as I had to leave at twenty past midnight anyway, I didn't mind it not lasting a long time.

Saturday = Colemans, Leanne was in, and so we did no work but had a lot of fun, until about three o'clock, when I suddenly just wanted to sleep, I have never felt that dreadful at work, even when I haven't gone to bed until three, I don't know why I was soo tired, but I was and it hurt. lol. Don't really have any thrilling stories to tell, apart from a man proposing to whisk me oof to Beans in the near future (I might add that the man is in his late forties at least, and was the musical director of the pantomime that I did, and so knows me quite well - it doesn't make it quite so exciting!)

Saturday evening everyone was busy apart from me watkins and alex (well, nick wasn't very busy, but said that it didn't sound very good, and he'd be better off working). So we went to Watkins house and talked really, until half eleven, when I was half asleep, went back to Alex's and I must have been asleep by Midnight.

This morning, woke up, eventually left to get the ten past eleven, and met my mum while I was walking to the Bus station going to church, lol, which was nice, nearly joined her, but decided I should realy work ,as it is only two weeks and two days until my first exam. Anyway... here I am now.

Extra bits; I have started reading Wild Swans (Tom made me a library card, and got out the book for me!), its really brill, and I am trying not to just read it, but do other things as well, such as work (although at the moment I am procrastinating quite well). Oh, and I am not over Nick at all, but stuck between two planes, either people talk about him all the time and make jokes about us, and I can't get him out my mind. Or, we hardly mention him at all, and then I dream about him at night(duh, opposed to during the day?), right now, I am prefering to talk about him during the day, it is less emotional. lol, so when you see me, mention him, lol, that was a joke, don't really, I'll get really annoyed! lol. Anway, until next time...

No comments: