Wednesday, May 3, 2006

3rd of May

Hope everyone has had fun. As ususal I haven't done much. Finished my book on the bus this morning which was brill, its called Holy Fools, and is written by the same woman that wrote chocolat, which I should read as she is an amazing authoress, lol. Started the school day with English where we finally finished Surfacing! Its exciting stuff, and now we are on to poem revision, yay. In RE we spent a whole double matching up bits of paper with questions and answers and then writing them down. Had frees for the rest of the day where Joyce mentioned that I'd started blogging again and people promised to comment (so do!). Went to Alex's for afternoon activites which was really brill cos we finally gave her the dvd that tom made her with everyone wishing her a happy birthday. Its really hysterical, lol, and I have realised that I sound really posh, like, really posh, I was surprised, but it does make sense now, when I think back to all the people who have called me posh (nearly everyone I can think of). After Alex's I went shopping, and was completely thrilled with my purchases, which shall be making their debut (john would pronounce it deebutt, lol) on Friday! which I am also looking forward to!

Haven't really done much else as I got the late bus back, but I have got lots to do, so I shall leave you with that quick update, and hope that everyone has had a day that is as good as mine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meh...

Sarah said...

thanks Jules, I sound sarcastic, but those three letters (plus a few dots) have made me appreciate life that little bit more.