Monday, May 15, 2006

14th May?

Well, I've had a really rubbish day today. Went to bed too late last night, so woke up really tired (which was the main problem), and with a cold and a sore throat. Had frees first thing, and just sat there and ate all my lunch, didn't do anything in English, then had frees five and six which I also did very little in. Lunch; I did nothing in really, apart from chatting to Beth and Andrena and James, which still wasn't the most energy consuming thing. Towards the end of lunch Nick came in (he was on study leave, but had to come in for french), and well, yeah, anyway, had re last thing which i could hardly pay attention to. Afterwards we had a desk study meeting which was useless, then met up with stu and alex and emma t and tom for hot chocolate, then went home. However, feel really lethargic as I have eaten a massive amount, not gone for a run for seemingly ages, and have nothing to do in my life. Just generally bored for a general description, I can see why people resort to bad habits, just to change monotony. Anyway, am leaving now, so that I can sleep and hopefully come into school tomorrow, although all I have to do is critical thinking as I have six frees. Oh, the one enjoyable thing I did today was sign up for a school leavers hoodie, mine will say ; "SAR: STATIONERY LOVE, its a Colemans thing. Lol. Anyway, hope everyone has had a better day than me, and hope that tomorrow is better, if you see me in the canteen tomorrow then smile, lol, I just need to laugh, I haven't laughed for ages, and I need a side-splitting giggle. Oh, and I should apologise to Stu, a few blogs ago I made him sound really dodgy, lol, although he was kind of, but not as much as I made out, oh, and Joyce is still a hunk, lol. Oh, another goos thing; Nick isn't going to the leaver's dinner, so I don't have to get a new dress! lol, it all works in my crazy mind.

No comments: