Wednesday, May 24, 2006

becuase i should...

I haven't blogged for ages, well a while, so thought I should. Haven't really done anyhting (as usual), err having last lessons, which are really sad, went for my english meal last night, it was really good, and everyone has been saying how they are going to miss us, lol, Mrs Tate called me ditzy and full of wisdom! lol (if you do RE you'll understand better), changed the back of my hoodie now so it says "Dooblie Sar", lol, after a lot of debate. Had an exam yesterday, probably better if you don't ask about it. Err, not much else has happened, oh, Stu, if you read this, bit of a favour; can you invite nick to the dooblie on mon/tues/wed, he wont come, I can promise you, but not inviting people places makes me feel so bad, if it was the other way around i'd go mental, and I know that he prob wont care either way, but can you anyway? to make me feel better? lol. Thanks. Ooh, finished reading "Wild Swans", so if anyone has questions about Mao and communist China in the early 1900's ask me (as long as its from a human perspective) lol. Have just baked raisin buns for english tomorrow (notice the slight change from raisin bread; their buns... with raisins in!). Anyway, am going to do something more productive, well, something else... anyway, have fun, hope everyone is revising hard!

No comments: