Thursday, May 18, 2006

thursday (I have no idea of the date)

Well today has been a mixture of ups and downs. Haven't done much, I know I always say that, but well, its always true. Had an English lesson, which was okay, we're going to have a party next week, which will be good. My free was quite funny, although it consisted of running around the canteen looking for my stuff which some people continued to hide, lol, but the time did go quite quickly. In theatre studies we had to watch Romeo and Juliet, I realised what a depressing concept it is, and now I really dislike that play, unless I suppose its done in the Vicotrian era (i.e. with a happy ending, which kind of takes away the point). Also it means that I have to cook raisin bread tonight cos we are going to have a picnic tomorrow when we go to stratford upon avon tomorrow to watch R + J, which is really irritating, as I have just realised that I do not like the play. Had a driving lesson from two till three, which went really well, i did emergency stops! lol, and have now started manoevers (that's spelt wrong). However, it sounds exciting, I lugged a whole ream of lined paper home with me today as I am clearing out my locker. Got the bus home (soz I didn't say bye Joyce, you seemed engrossed in your conversation), and came home. Ooh yesterday, bought Ally McBeal season two! It's really brill, although I have already watched too much, lol. Err, still don't ask me about Nick, at the moment I am keeping with forgetting being the best policy, but try forgetting about the last three years of you life; you'll find it pretty damn impossible, so I may have to re-think my policy. Ooh, and everyone who knows pete (my driving instructor) who told him that I was feeling left out as we didnt have risque conversations? Well to make up for it he told me two dodgy jokes, lol, one was really rubbish, and the other was quite funny, in a kind of you didn't expect the ending. No, I'm not repeating them, I don't like saying rude words! lol. Atm I am feeling okay, sometimes ecstatic, sometimes crap, actually just really happy until I see, hear or think of Nick, lol, at least I know the cause of my misery. Anyway, raisin bread is calling to me, if people are lucky I might make two batches and bring one in tomorrow, but I wouldn't count on it, lol. Have fun, see everyone tomorrow!

No comments: