Thursday, May 11, 2006

11th May

Its so late in the month already, I only have 8 school days until my first exam. How scary is that? Again, did practically nothing today, talked to Nick for the first time kind of properly on our own in registration, we asked each other what we did last evening, etc, it sounds silly, but it makes it so much easier just talking to him normally, as though there is a possibility we might end up friends, lol. Didn't really do anything in lessons, had a test in RE which I spent my free revising for, so i hope i did ok, but i dont think i evaluated enough.

In school news, we found out who all the senior people were, lol, thrilled about head girl, lol, and not really going to comment, as anything i say could be taken the wrong way, lol. I bought some voile after school and put it on my window, so I can now have it open ( I say can, i mean have to, as there is no way of closing the window unless i remove some of the tape i put it up there with (was going to do it with velcro stuff but couldn't be bothered to walk to oundle and back just to buy velcro)) so thats brill, as the bugs and more importantly, daddy long legs wont get in.

Did the stupidest thing, watched Holleyoaks after the Simpsons, and all the stories were really depressing; some babysitters killed a baby and some drunk girl was thrown out of her house, there were also two people that decided to run away as they were in love, but one was married, how depressing is that; does nothing ever happy happen on tv?

Atm I am procrastinating from doing my english genre studies, which i really don't want to do, but nevertheless I will begin shortly. Overall, had an okay day, ooh, had last debate club ever, it was fun, and i'll miss it, kind of, lol. Never mind.

No comments: