Tuesday, May 2, 2006

err the 2nd of April?

well haven't really been made to do anything today. I have had eight frees, well, strictly six, but then mr forsyth let us go and do research, which was deifinitely not collapsing the lesson, as too few people were there. So, I have started writing the Petriburgian article for school house, written an re essay and done more revision. It has been relatively unproductive and boring. lol.

Got home early (as I had a load of frees), not done much else, at the moment I am wondering how early I can go to bed without looking stupid, as I can't really think of anything else to do except work. Oh, guess who I saw when I was out for my run... same person I saw at Berans yesterday, I felt really silly ,even though I had no reason to, as obviously I had no idea he was going to be there etc.

Oh, and I feel really stupid, Nic= secret busted fan, and I have the Busted CD that he hasn't got (the first one, that is better than the rest), anyway, just texted him to say that I had a copy of it if he wanted it, I thought that just because of our recent mishaps it wasn't really a reason to deny someone something that they would really like. Anyway, so I texted him, only to recieve a reply to the words of "no thanks. You can have too much of good thing", how stupid do I feel? - alot, is the answer, I was only trying to be normal, and he was waxing lyrical about them in form today, so either he was lying to everyone when he said how much he liked them, or he thinks by accepting a copy of some Busted cd, he is implying something deeper. I'm really frustrated, and want to tell him so, but I can't without sounding stupider myself. I have come to the conclusion that no way can you be good friends with an ex, unless you leave so long inbetween your relationship and your friendship that you actually have no recollection of what it is like going out with them at all. As I don't think I will ever reach that point, I feel that I may have to just stop trying to be nice to Nick and give him up for being dead (not literally, just in a friend kind of way).

Anyway, not much else has happened, ooh, apart from the fact that I knew I had to get the ten past three bus on thursday but couldn't remember for the life of me why, it took me half an hour before I realised that that is the day I am getting my hair cut, and the appointment is at four o'clock! lol. Anyway, everyone have a good evening, and try not to feel as stupid as I do!

No comments: