Monday, May 1, 2006

bank holiday monday

I'm procrastinating... lol. Haven't done much today (I feel I always say that). Got up and did a deskstudy (English paper), it was easy, but it hasn't been marked yet, so there was probably a whole lot stuff I missed out. Had lunch, and didn't do much in the afternoon, went for coffee with Jenny (sister), she wanted to go to Beans, so we did but guess who was working there (if you don't know then I'm not going to tell you), and well lets just put it this way... I'm not going there again, I will continue to boycott it, as I have done these last six months. Anyway, got home, wondered around, still not doing much, talked to my mother who has the interest of a thousand men at the moment (turns out shes not going out with the rugby guy, she just keeps meeting him), anyway, so listened to all her stories of unsuitable guys and why there not that brill.

Jenny has just shown me the greatest time waster in the world, add it to your hotmail, its smarterchild@hotmail.com its a robot thing, and you cna ask it question and it answers them, and although you could easily get bored with it, it is fun for the first five minutes if you like that kind of thing.

Haven't really done much else, read a bit, gone for a run, had tea, now thinking about going to bed, lol. A nice day, but not really one where much has been achieved; have six frees tomorrow, so I don't really need to work, at all. which is good, althoguh I should have done more revision this weekend, I am using the excuse that I have no suitable books on the cosmological argument, lol, well it works for me!

In general I am happy, just kind of floating along, looking forward to Friday (it'll be brill), and uni in general and wishing that exams were over, and we had all the right results... actually I was happier but now have listened to several of Nick's favourite songs, so now feeling not quite so good, but still kind of happy, downloaded the best song last night "hooked on a feeling" (did I put that in my last blog), still very excited about it though, I have wanted it for ages but have never known what it was called. Anyway, gotta go, lol, I'm just soo busy (that was sarcasm), ooh, btw, I am trying to improve on my sarcasm, it wont work, but I' mtrying to be more obvious when I am sarcastic, well I'm trying the best I can, I'll see what happens. lol.

No comments: