Thursday, May 4, 2006

4th May

Hey, again haven't done much, lol, err, although had a two hour driving lesson which was a bit of a mission as I had to re-arrange it becuase of my hair appointment (lol, i have had my hair cut!), but in the end it all got sorted out. Its way too hot at the moment, and so I am going to go and have some tea and sit out in the garden, which will be fun. Lol. Anyway... have to go now as my mum wants to use the internet, but if i come on again in the evening i might add further detail to my already lacklustre description of my day. You may be given such delicacies as what happened in house assembly, and whether brian and mip agreed with my petriburgian report, and what i had to do with nick miss calabraise and nicks french oral... itll be a ball, until then...

No comments: