Sunday, May 28, 2006

28th may

well today has been rubbish, haven't done nething, or had anything to do, sorted my uni acomodation, watched "emma", "ally mcbeal", realised i am putting on weight, been irritable with everyone, mostly from lack of sugar, felt like there's nothing to look forward to and generally hated the world. Bit of advice; dont ask me about it, i will go on, and it is boring; its boring for me, everyone else must be bored rigid (corrugated cardboard comes to mind when i think of the word rigid, i suppose it is more rigid than other cardboard, but you would have thought that if i had thought of the word rigid some sheet of really thick metal would have sprung to mind, perhaps corrugated iron...?) neway, well ,there isn't much more to say. Tomorrow I'm going to Stu's four couples me and watkins for two days, its gonna b a ball, soz stu, it'l b great, i'm just moody, i think part of it is that I have my music on shuffle and it keeps shuffling to all these really sad songs, at the moment its "everybody hurts" mayb the next one will b more peppy, i aplogise for my language, its kinda texty. I tidied my room, which was good, oh and tom, we didnt climb on the roof on friday, that two-long year pact, and it never came to anything! lol. Nope, its snow patrol. err, well everyone have fun, i will. i must remember to revise, i dont think theres much else to say, i know i havent blogged for a while... err, last day, was rubbish, no, it wasnt rubbish, just the first in a long line of goodbyes that i dont want to say. if anyone wants photos; ask; stu sent me a load and including mine i have about 150; well like i said have fun.

No comments: