Sunday, June 4, 2006

hey

I know I haven't blogged for a while... Stu's was really good, lol, although it was quite a long time ago now, or so it seems. Not really much gossip or jokes to tell... well... saw some nice second-hand bookshops had a cream tea, went to a R.S. revision session, learnt how to differentiate (is that how you spell it?) swam, had a barbeque, err and just generally enjoyed ourselves, although Stu never invited Nick in the end, so I felt slightly bad, although not as bad as on wednesday, when we went to Ali's for a bbq and Nick was there and it was really obvious that we had gone somewhere altogether and he hadnt been invited; I felt really bad. Err, yeah so Wednesday was good... had fun, went to the Drapers afterwards and i went home on the seven bus, no thanks to Haggis, trying to trick me otherwise. ooh, that reminds me, congratulations to H and L, if you know what I mean then you'll understand, if you have no idea; I don't know whether its gone public yet. Err, didn't really do anything on Thursday apart from some theatre revision; I am doing the re-take and am going to write about the R+J production even if all the questions are wrong. Friday I went for a driving lesson and saw my dad, the first was v. good, the second was, as always, an event, lol, it was fine, and I got the sweetes, softest reindeer in the world, which he bought me when he went to Finland (its not real). Saturday went to work, then afterwards the weather was gorgeous and so went to Andrena's and had a bbq, which was really brill, apart from my clothes (if you were there you'll know what i mean) I was wearing, well, not quite enough. But i wasn't cold, surprisingly, and it meant that when I spilt tea down me, none of it spilt on my clothes! Everyone was generally jovial, minus Nick, who sat (literally) about 2 metres behind me and to the right, completely out of the circle, and was silent for roughly three hours. Weird. Slept over at Andrena's, we were going to camp, but whoosed out (the tent wasn't set up), and ended up on her bedroom floor, which was surprisingly comfortable, I slept till eleven the next morning, then after a cup of tea wet home. When I got home Kevin was there! so talked to him for a bit, slightly surreal, he's not as I remember him (Kevin btw, is my mums new guy, well, prospective guy). Then Kevin and mum went out to lunch, and I haven't really done much since. At the minute I am listening to Radio 1, and psyching myself up to do R.S. revision., so everyone have fun and revise lots!

No comments: