Wednesday, June 21, 2006

hey...

hey, feel I haven't blogged for a while, although not a great deal has happened (stu that does not mean you can just scan the rest of this article). My exams have all gone ok (i think), apart from English that was a total disaster, as I answered a question on the wrong section (question 11 instead of 4) and now I have lost 45 marks without doing anything, and the chance of me getting an A is possible, but very small. Connections this morning was good though, so atleast there is an upside.

Haven't done much else except revise, oh, I have seen Mike a few times. lol, all is going well; yes i'm still "seeing him", and we are not going out, although I suppose we are getting closer... (that sounds a bit dodgy, didn't mean it like that). He's very nice (and straight), and yeah, thats all there is to say really... he's coming to oundle on friday (no, not to my house Tom), lol, but it'll be fun to show him the sights, etc, the coffee tavern is very exciting after all! lol.

Anyway, I'll let everyone get back to their revision, we do have general studies tomorrow afterall! lol, goodluck to anyone that has exams...

No comments: