Friday, June 23, 2006

23rd June

I can't believe that it is only the 23rd of June, yesterday I had a bit of a mental lapse where i thought it was the 28th (don't ask), lol, so i wished Katie C a happy birthday (only via myspace), without realising that it wasn't the 28th; i thought it was strange, becuase we always get a birthday card from colemans, but I hadn't been asked to sign one... anyway, just to let everyone else know; its the 23rd today.

Apart from slight mental lapses nothing has really happened in the last couple of days. Err... can't quite remebered when i blogged last and whether i had done my connections exam; if not, then i think it went quite well. Err, had general studies which was fine; just really boring. Oh, i felt really bad, on wednesday cos after the exam we went to Jules', and mike texted me and wanted to meet up so i agreed and said he'd be in town in half an hour, i was half-way through a mug of tea and I really didn't want to go and meet him. Lol, but then i actually went and he was really nice and sweet, and I felt really terrible, lol and we went for a drink, walked by the river etc (I didn't tell him I hadn't wanted to meet him, obviously) and it was really nice. when he was little his younger bother and him also had guinea pigs, they named them; "redpig" and "blackpig", when he told me I had hysterics, and even writing it now, i am laughing as I speak.. ahh dear, lol.

Anyway... enough procrastinating, I should be doing theatre studies notes, yet am not, in any way shape or form. I feel really tired as I had to stay up late last night writing a practice genre studies exam so that my sister could hand it in today when she goes to school. After I had written it I went down to watch the last ten minutes of Lost, realised it was Thursday, not Tuesday, and then had an hours talk with my mum, when i was really tired... anyway... hope everyone else is doing more revision then me... have fun.

No comments: