Thursday, June 29, 2006

hey

hey everyone, haven't blogged for a while. Not much news to say, apart from the thrilling fact that no one now has anything to do! lol, as we have all finished our exams, and we have two months before we have to drown our sorrows (or celebrate joys... pah). Atm I am trying to sum up the courage to look for a job (another one, obviously, I'll stick at Colemans), I have had my job for three years and had totally forgotten how scary it is to go into some shop/pub and ask whether they have any work... I think its because I am a whoose, however, even so, its taking ages. I am determined in the next hour and a half to go to the George (the pub just up the road), and ask, (after an hour and a half I have a driving lesson), but I don't think I am going to, I keep coming up with excuses, but I have to get a job; I just can't afford not to.

So, apart from my job crisis; went out on tuesday with the 'gang', went for chinese, which was good, and then we went bowling; I haven't been bowling for years, and secretly hate it, but it was still fun, and I wasn't quite as bad as I remembered; although nearly; my score was 72. err, ooh, I have seen more of Mike; it's going well; yes we are still only "seeing each other" as opposed to going out, but we are getting closer (to going out, although obviously we are getting closer to each other as well? that sounds a bit weird...). Last tiem we met up we walked down the river in Peterborough, and came to this bench; it was the romantically cliched scene ever, not only was the bench inbetween two trees staring at the river, and the weather was nice, there were these little bits of fluff in the wind (from the trees, they clooked like dandelion seeds) and they literally continually danced past us in the lightest of breezes, and it looked like it was snowing without the rubbish temperatures, and it was really pretty. We laughed, it did look almost pathetically cliched, but it was still quite pretty. Not really much coming up; leavers dinner on Friday, I have eventually decided what dress I am going to wear (my pink one, that I wore for the sixth form revue). Sarah Coopers party on Saturday, still can't decided whether I am going to go or not... its Amy's as well; Amy has a sister Lucy, in my sister' year, and she has invited Jenny to be her friend to go with her... I'm not sure whether this is a good thing or a bad thing... Ooh, and Nick and Tom's birthday the Friday after, with Matt S after that, oh btw, tom, and anyone who cares, but it relates to a conversation we were having; if we do end up staying somewhere I can get a seven o'clock bus back to oundle in the morning! lol.

So, minus those exciting things, I am just looking for jobs and then hopefully working, if I ever go out looking for a job, let alone getting one. Well I hope everyone has an exciting holiday, I'm sure I'll be back blogging soon, oh, and joycee has a new mobile no. for anyone who he didn't manage to text... I'm obviusly not going to put it up; you'll have to ask him. Anyway, have fun everyone...

No comments: