Saturday, June 10, 2006

10th may

hey, I feel as though I haven't posted for ages (mostly because I haven't), but not much has really happened, errrr. Well, obviously I have started my exams, and they are 'interesting', lol, well so far they have just been re-takes, so if I mess them up its not that important, but all the rest that I have to come I can't mess them up, so nervous would describe my mood. Haven't really seen many people, went for a bbq at andrena's last week, but I think that I have already said about that; my short skirt? This Saturday I am going dancing, with my mum! lol, because I am sad, and it is really fun, as no one else dances as crazily in public as me and my mother (it's a scary sight). Atm I am babysitting for a couple of my mum's friends, until half ten when we are going. It was our last day at Colemans todya before Greg joins, so we just ate and laughed, I have a couple of really funny vidoes on my camera, and photos, which I will try to send to Lucy and Katie, if I get a chance.

Oh,we had fun on Friday when we went to Nero's to celebrate Beth's birthday (I have photos from that too, if people want) and that was brill, err... apart from that though and the odd revision session I have stayed at home, been boring and revised, ooh, I have started on myspace though! lol, scheck me out if it appeals... its not very exciting at all. Oooh, and today at Colemans I bought some new sketchbooks as we were having a two for the price of three offer (which is still on, available at all branches! we also have three for two on pens, and pads, paints and paintbrushes, so pop in t5o your local branch!). So I think that I will sit here and draw, and wonder whether to go and see Daniel (the little boy I am babysitting, wait... he is now banging very loudly, so I htink I might!

No comments: