Friday, June 16, 2006

woohoo, lol

Well, thought I should give everyone a quick (I'm meant to be revising), update on Thursday. Basically, wow, not having dated really at all, especially not in the last two years, nervous was my general feeling, but Mike is just the sweetest guy ever. I could say a thousand things I now know about him, but it wouldn't mean much to you and would take too long. Needless to say that I am continually smilling, and the only reason I am gutted is that I have to go to Manchester on Sunday to say goodbye to my Auntie (the one who is going to New Zealand), and so I can't see him again till Monday. I know this sounds kind of one-sided, although it seems that he is just, if not more, thrilled by our newly sprung relationship as I am. lol. Nothing else has really happened, but I have a driving lesson in 45 minutes! yay! and then i am going into town to hand in an english essay, which isn't that brill but has a great conclusion, then meeting people in Nero's for coffee at two, and the sun is shining! The world is good in general, and I hope everyone is having fun revising in the sunshine!

No comments: