Monday, June 12, 2006

12th May

Twicei nthe space of three days! I'm getting better, lol. Still haven't really done much though. Daniel was fine by the way, although he wouldn't get to sleep for ages. Then went dancing with my mum, which was really brill, we went to Flares, and it wasn't that busy, and we were about to go home about one-ish, and then i started dancing with this guy (I never dance with people, if anyone tries to come and dance with me, I pull my "you are scary and disgusting" face; ask me for a preview! but anyway... he had this really drunk friend that kept trying to dance with my mum and me (I?), (he dropped a bottle near my foot, and my foot ended up being cut (slightly)), anyway, the guy very kindly rescued me, we got dancing, swopped numbers and I'm going to see him on Thursday. Ooh, and I have been doing loads of driving with my mother! which is completely unheard of, not only have I been to the Haycock and back this weekend, but I also drove to Peterborough on Saturday night!

Haven't really done much else but revision, am trying to get myself to read Surfacing for the sixth time, but I am going to write notes in it first, so it is taking longer than expected. Haven't really seen anybody... although obviously this Saturday there will be a big group outing. Its come to that time of year again; The dean's garden party ( i wrote about this last time didn't i?) well, just to re-iterate, £5 a ticket, from the finance office, come, it'll be really brill.

I really think thats all the news I have, err, my eating pattern has been really weird lately, i think it's the heat, but I am just not hungry, at all, but I don't think that that can be healthy, so I making myself eat at lunchtimes, but I have like the smallest amount of food ever, and then I feel really full. Hopefully the imense heat will end soon, or there will be a wind. Anyway, good luck to everyone revising for english on wednesday (and all other exams too...).

No comments: