Wednesday, July 5, 2006

4th july?

not sure of the date, or when i last blogged so there might be some overlaps...

haven't done much in a way, i had the leavers service and dinner, which was really good, not much to say apart from now that we have left its a bit scary; see toms blog for bigger details of the actual event. lol. Err, if anyone wants photos of the event comment me, and i will e-mail them to you, i have finally worked out how to compress them all into one e-mail, which is more exciting than you can imagine. Ooh, I have started knitting again, just making a small scarf, but the wool is quite exciting.

Yesterday I got a job! I now also work at Archies the wine bar in oundle, which is very exciting, I went and asked yesterday an they were short staffed that day, so I started within the hour, lol, its perfect as it means that i have a bit of extra money and my mum is off my back! yay!

Haven't done much apart from get a job; I've seen quite a bit of Mike, but he's moving up to Oakham this week (from whittering), and so he is busy packing etc, but it is going well. Yesterday I saw Alex, I feel that I haven't seen anyone for ages, even though it has only been a few days. We just went for a drink in the Drapers Arms, but it was nice, she's going to Cromer today so she left early this morining and I ended up sleeping at hers till about ten, much to her mother's horror I am sure, lol, but it was good, we caught up, although we still haven't been tp play pool, i am feeling left out! lol.

I think that that is all my news for now, I will see people probably on friday or saturday, and i'm sure someone (me) will arrange coffee or something for the week after, hope everyone is having a good holiday!! No more work, well, not school work! Have fun

No comments: