Tuesday, July 18, 2006

haven't said anything for a while

i haven't been online for quite a while, and therefore not blogged. Thought I should do a short update, befroe i have to sleep as i have work and jules' 18th tomz, with no time inbetween. Have done quite a lot, seen Mike (he invited me to Wales sometime this summer), been to a Colemans summer doo and killed my leg, it swelled to twice its original size and bruised badly, and now i have to limp everywhere, but i hope it will be better soon. Just read JUles' blog in which she says (and I quote) "Sarah's voice could pierce a brick", any comments declaring my voice is not piercing would be wqelcome, any otehr comments on my voice would not be. Other than that I have happilly mulled along in my life, I am determined to keep a diary and have been doing so, giving me slightly less reason to blog, although if i had longer it would mean that my blog could be kept very accurate.

Anyway, I have to go and sleep now, before my leg drops off, but i will see some of you tomorrow, and the rest soon enough. Everyone have fun.

No comments: