Sunday, July 30, 2006

update

haven't blogged for a while ,so i thought i should. lol, having been stuck at home for the last one and a half weeks not that much has happened. Well, mediumly. I am finally allowed out tomorrow! yay! I will relish my freedom! I am no nearer to dumping Mike than I was before, I have suggested it, and that a long distance relationship with someone i don't know is not what i want, but he tried to persuade me otherwise, so we decided to keep thinking about it, and he is now down in Portsmouth for a week, so when he comes back I can say "look we've tried it for just a week and it isn't working" etc, it'll be fine (I was reassuring myself there). NOt much else has happened, oh apart from the fact that I kind of went out anyway on Thursday to see Nick and have a driving lesson, both were good but not worth the risk if my mother found out, luckily she didn't! Who knows what would have happened. Ooh, I have also booked my theory test for the 3rd of August, I am going to fail hazard perception! lol.

I think thats all for now, everyone keep having a good summer!

No comments: