Tuesday, July 25, 2006

another update

Well, I have been doing nothing but resting with my stupid leg, it is so frustrating not being able to go anywhere, everyone's going out and i am staying at home lying down! Argh, i'm going mad. Oh, I'm also going to dump Mike, well I'm trying my best, but i feel really bad doing it. He's really nice, but it would jsut never work, after this week I will only see him for another two before I go to uni (maybe three), but its jsut not worth it getting all into him and then having to break up, its just come at the wrong time, so I'm going to have to try and tell him, but i feel really rubbish, and have been up all night fretting.... but I'm sure it'll be fine.

I don't really have much else to say, apart from my wish that I can leave my house tomorrow to go into town and see people, I am rerally hopmig, so I am going to be gutted if I can't, anyway, I have to go and rest now! Hopefully see people soon, hope everyone is having a fun and dandy time!

No comments: