Sunday, October 30, 2005

title - what title

Work yesterday, fun, nothing really happened, but we got tickets for Arabian Nights on Monday, adn so i have to ring John my panto director to try and get my rehearsal off. Didn't really do much at work, met a guy who was going to see the whole Harry Potter crew today, he was buying an autograph book. We also had lots of good biscuits, chocolate fingers for example, I don't think we have ever had those before. The till broke half-way through the day, it just kept continually beeping, but eventually after forty-five minutes of pressing random buttons it stopped and went back to normal.

After work I went home and found my mum moaning at me stil about everything that has happened in the past week, went upstairs got changed and told mum I was leaving, she said she'd give me a lift to the bus stop, we got in the car, and she started moaning again, we drove to the bus stop, and she kept me in the car until the bus came, at last I thought, I'm free from her nagging, and then she rang me on the bus! After ten minutes I told her that my battery was running low (which it was), and then turned off my phone so that she couldn't ring back. The rest of the trip was peaceful, went to Alex's, then Tom came, he told me he was really angrywith me, and I thought he meant because I had gone to his house on Friday and left really quickly, but no he was angry about Monday, although apparently he's not quite sure why... anyway I don't really like people being angry with me (obviously) and so felt a bit oohey. However, we walked to JUles' to pick up her and Watkins, and then walked to Andrena's and from there to Ali's. Everyone came that was meant to, and a few people that weren't meant to - Alison's brother sorted them out. So we generally mingled and had a good time, I met a load of people I hadn't seen for a whole week! lol, and after a "few" jokes about Dan, mostly from Felix, apart from when Haggis rung him, I enjoyed myself very much. I refused to drink abything, which was definitely for the best, and had a nice time. Everyone went home at the correct time, nothing was damaged, and everyone was happy (apart from perhaps Ed, who Alison's brother made leave twenty minutes before everybody else, as he didn't like him). I stayed over at Ali's which meant not really getting enough sleep, but still had fun. We watched a film, but only one of us (out of a group of six) were still awake when it finished. In the morning we woke, watched various bits on the telly, and tried to help tidy up the house, which wasn't that bad, luckily, as we were quite ineffectual.

Walked to Peterborough, came back home on the bus to find my sis had something wrong with her eye, and so then her and my mum went into Peterborough to get it sorted out. I am, at the moment trying to do anything to get out of my Re coursework, which is meant to be in for tomorrow, but everyone I spoke to yesterday hasn't done it! lol, I can't believe we are going to school tomorrow, oh the horror that awaits!

No comments: