Friday, October 28, 2005

havent bin online for ages

I am still blogging each time I go online I have just been doing way too much and haven't been home! lol. Since Tuesday... errm well, on wednesday I had a theatre studies rehearsal, which was fun in the end we just went to deep pan and ate a load of pizza, which was good fun, if not actually doing any theatre studies, we then went back and made up a "dance scene" which is better than it sounds, lol, we also got a full working script together, very exciting! then in the evenign I stayed round alli's. We wanted to go out, but we couldn't find a collection of people to go with that were over 18, and we looked at what was open and there was basically nothing (an a-team revival evening) and so we went to the brewery tap and sat and drank and talked for quite a while, lol, then went back to hers, and didnt do very much, lol, but it was nice to talk. On Thursday saw my dad, fun as always (sarcasm), but I had to leave early as I was going to Stu's with Andrena. I met Andrena when going to meet my dad, and she has been to Rome and told me all about it. The most exciting thing is that she bought me a very alrge scarf/shawl! lol, i have wanted one for ages, and she found one!

Went to Stu's, swam and had general fun, until about 8ish, when Kat (her party, referring to previous blog), and she wanted my number so that her parents could ring mine! and tell them all about the party. This was quite terrible, and so at first I wouldn't give it to her. However, after she had put the phone down I thought that that was a bit mean, so I rang her back to give her my number, but it turned out that she'd already got my number, and Kat didn't pick up but her mother! Here followed an extensive conversation about my wrongs, and how terrible I was to have done various things, and she said she'd left a message on my home answer phone, I apologised, and then realised that I should probably tell my mother before she found out herself. So rang her, and then she rang Kats parents, and then rang me back, here issued a fifteen minute conversation about how I was should pay the conscequences (i can never spell that word), and she left it at that. Went back and joined the group but felt a bit oohey. We watched the fifth element, I thought it was going to be better than it was. After a couple more hours when most people had left the rest of us went to bed, which meant as many people as possible fitting into Stu's spare bed, lol, and after a while we all settled, down.

We were all woken up (accidentally) by Rob at 8 o'clock, and whiled away the hours till the bus. Then went to Nero's and drank three hot chocolates, and meant Mark (properly) Alex's "nearly" guy. lol, it was fun, and then walked to Nicks to pick up panto music as he wasn't going to the rehearsal. However, he had had some minor op thing going on at his work experience and so he was an hour late! I was meant to meet my sis at the coffee tavern, rang her to say that I couldn't meet her, and my mother went crazy, and said that it was just typical that I wouldn't keep any of my promises and kept letting everyone down. I was so surprised I dodn't know what to say. Then walked to Toms cos I was bursting for the toilet, long story, and then met Nick. He gave me the music, and we chatted for ten mins, slightly weird, definitely the best we've been, lol. The nwent to catch my bus, got home went to sleep for half an hour, then went to my panto rehearsal, came back, ate, and then watched spoons. Everyone else is at Tom's tonight, he sadi that he wouldn't do anything on a Friday, as he works on Saturdays now, but nevermind, apparently his house is empty now as someone in his family (I imagine his mum) has gone to Taiwan...! lol.

Not done much else, apart from realised crazy habits that I am developing such as slapping my leg when I exclaim, sittling with my legs really far apart, and saying "wa-ay" (wahey, missing out the "h") raising my hand, expressing some kind of joy. I'm trying to stop. Haven't sung for a long while, deleted all of Nick's texts quite a while ago, and everything is brill, lol. Ali's 18th tomz, hope it will be good, sure it will be. Also have work tomorrow, also fun! lol. Colemans always is (I'm not being sarcastic, it really is!)

No comments: