Wednesday, October 19, 2005

getting there...

Wahey, I feel slightly better, at last. Last night, I almost came to the conclusion that if he asked me out again (obviously theoretically) I wouldn't say "yes", obviously it changed when I saw him this morning, but I feel there is progress. I really miss him though just stupid things like taking to him. I miss his sarcasm. lol.

So at the moment I am quite satisfied, although, I spend every moment trying to catch a glimpse of him, which is constantly irritating for me. I had a free first thing, and although he had a French oral first thing, in the second period he came into the dinning room, and the first thing he did was come over to my table, on which just sat me and Jules, (next door was the table with everyone else on), obviously he was just being friendly, but I feel that I couldn't do that to him because he'd take it the worng way, but maybe I'll try anyway! lol.

I'm not sure whether to go into school tomorrow or not, I have me L-Nat exam, very exciting, but its at two o'clock, so I could go in for assembly (as it is the one after house music, and so I should thank my hosue and tell them they were wonderful), but at the same time, I am kind of looking forward to haveing a lie-in, at the same time I could see Nick, which would be nice (this is how obsessed I have become), my mother says it would be easier if i did, so I probably will. lol, it's all fun! I have also decided that I am going to go smart (ish), but not wear my ball dress, cos that would be silly, so I will wear a long-ish skirt, depending on which one looks less creased, with a pink top and strappy shoes, its all fun!

No comments: