Tuesday, October 25, 2005

oh dear

Well, went to Kat's, as planned, got drunk, not planned, got off with random guy i knew from primary school, not planned, spent night comfortably in his arms (although on the floor). And now I'm really confused, just in general, a little about Nick, obviously I can't tell him, it just isn't the kind of thing that comes up in normal conversation, but I feel he should know, but at the same time he shouldn't as it hasn't really changed anything at all. Part of me feels guilty, not sure why, and part of me feels that it is perhaps useful showing me there are guys apart from Nick (not that I would have stayed around for this one, no offence to him). All in all, feel slightly strange, and slightly woozy. I really don't want it to get back to Nick, but I feel its going to, there were loads of people at the party that just wouldn't understand that I don't want him to know, and so I'm guessing that by next Monday, if not sooner, the cat will be out of the bag. But it wont make any difference to him I imagine, according to Tom he's extremely happy atm, and according to Rob fancies a random year twelve, so perhaps it is all for the best anyway to let him know that I am not just thinking of him continuously, and am moving on little by little. Although, it was slightly humerous because between being jumped on by Haggis and Matt throughout the night had a really weird dream, can't remember what it was about but it included Nick in it, and just remember waking up thinking "that was really weird". Anyway, I'm sure it'll sort itself out. Humerous end to the party, as Dan's friend left at six in the morning so he stayed, and then we went to catch the bus. Bus didn't turn up, so we ended walking from Warmington to Oundle, a good two and a half miles, and about half-way home the bus rushed past, late, but there nevertheless!

No paragraphs in this one either!

No comments: