Friday, October 21, 2005

relapsing? hope not

Today we had a mufti day, where in the end i dressed up smart, however, not in my ball dress, which i guess would have been too much, but instead in skirt and top, the same as i wore to toms dinner party, and ironically the top that I wore when me and Nick first got together (I couldn't remeber this, but he told me, several months after). Anyway, it was all fun, although I realised that he has been keeping away form me on purpose, by hiding in the foyer, and feels awkward when seeing me, which is why he didn't go for coffee after school with the rest of us. However, after school anyway, he was going to come to the pantomime rehearsal, as he is playing various musical instruments. The bus got in at quarter to seven and the rehearsal doesn't start until half past seven, and so we waited for a while in the cafe, while we were netertained by my sister and John's children, who we arm wrestled. They were anamoured by Nick and thought him 'cool', which situation was only to be repeated when we made it to the rehearsal, as the chorus we have are a group of girls, ranging from sixteen to ten, all found him very exciting. However, the rehearsal went well, and I learnt two songs that I had never heard before, and Nick was given the music for the whole pantomime to look through over half term. Although how he will fit it in, no one has the slightest idea as he is doing a work experience at a GP's this week. It ended up being just me, him, the musical director, and the director, at the end of the play, as I wanted to go through my solo, and his mother had not yet arrived to pick him up. I then had to sing a song about 'how we'd never look back', doube meaning. WHich does, however, have a very pretty tune. We walked back t0 where his mum was picking him up from, I scabbed a lift, I don't think he was very impressed, but it was raining slightly. I then got home and learnt 'everybody's talking' on the guitar! incredibly random I know (no, I don't play the guitar). I felt I just had to do something to take my mind off of him. If when I spend time with him and he's really weird, I can pretend he is someone different, but if he acts like NIck, just not going out with me, then it is difficult. It wasn't as awkward at all comparatively to what I thought it was going to be like though. Hopefully, it will persuade him that we can actually do things in the saem group from now on. He's coming to the rehearsal next week - I wonder if he will want to meet up again beforehand? Probably not.

I haven't put any paragraphs in this!

No comments: