Saturday, October 22, 2005

ha hah

I think, for a short while atleast, I am happy. Lol. I went to work today, and neither of the other Saturday girls were there, for various reasons, and all I did was work. The day passed amazingly quickly (cos i had to do all of their stock sheets), and I wasn't really hyper at all, but it was just a really nice quiet day. I'm also pleased to say that I haven't been thinking about Nick very much at all, so I think I am improving and that there is hope for me yet. Going to the cinema tonight to watch the corpse bride - or something similar - and might hav to run there, if the bus is late. But nevermind, I will go on regardless. I am sitting here singing and dancing to appalling music - such classics as "Stacy's mom", and although am not doing much, am contented, wahey! lol. Hopefully this happiness will last, lol. ha hah

No comments: