Tuesday, November 1, 2005

heh hey

Well, sorry I haven't been on in the last couple of days (well anyone who reads this continually will probably be glad as its way too long, but anyway...). Well exciting things have happened in time i have been away. Sunday night, Nick found out about Dan from Tom and texted me immediately saying that he couldn't believe I cared so little about him. I was shocked, he actually cared about me? and i texted him back telling him that, he said of course he did, and that he refused to argue over text (I'd also said some other stuff), and that was it, he said he'd see me tomorrow. So Monday (tomorrow) came, and he completely ignored me, point blank, no smile, no nothing. I was disappointed, we'd been getting on soo well. But that was it, and so I went on my normal day, he had a band practice after school with Allie, Watkins and Tom, and felt that they all disproved (as well they should) about Dan and so would be all oohey, therefore it was completely incomprehensible to me, when i got a text at 5:45, from Nick, telling me that he was really sorry he'd been oohey, but it was just because he had realised he could never go out with me ever again (in hindsight thats ironic). We texted each other for a while, and then he said if i was at home could i ring him, because it would be much quicker to talk, than to text.

Obviously I was at home, and so rang him, and we talked for a couple hours, about everything that had happened, how he couldn't believe that i had got off with some random guy, which to be fair, was my view too. Anyway, from that we went to why we had broken up in the first place, and how terrible it was, and how all he wanted to do was go back out with me, even with Dan and everything etc. So we talked about that for a while, but I had to go to the theatre, as i was going to see a play, and so had to get off the phone, so we decided to meet for coffee the next day to talk things over more.

I went to the cinema and told Katie and Lucy, they were not impressed, they thought i should wait longer, lol, probably not as long as the play went on for though. The acting was brilliant, but the script really could have been cut down, they did the best dance at the ned though, but it was quite random.

Came back, went to sleep etc, and then woke up at 6:00 again, as the bus times are different, and then got on the bus etc, got to school, had free's one and two (Nick also has those frees) and he came and sat next to me, and well, byt the end of the free we were holding hands. He left the room (I had free's three and four too) and everyone jumped on me telling me what a nutcase I was, Matt said the my 'cool', had just plumeted, etc and felt generally oohey, but was still going out wit Ncik etc, so it was ok, lol. The rest of the day passed, had a driving lesson, in which two really rude guys made faces at me at a junction, but apart from that was good. Then after school went ot town with Nick, to get a present for his brother, we ended up having coffee, and chatting (although we went to John Lewis, and their hot chocolate was not as good as i had remebered, they only gave us half a cup each), lol, and then i went home. He rang me while I was walking to home to say that he had told his mother, lol, and apart from being confused she was fine, lol, long story. So, lol, life is all exciting, apart from peoples negative opinions, they're not very exciting, at all.

No comments: