Thursday, November 10, 2005

hey hey

I have had a good day to day, well, lol, most of it. Got mockedi n front of my English class as I was meant ot be doing this presentation on legalese, and Ms had asked me to get a bit of hansard to look at, cos tht was legalese, got a bit, read it out in my presentation, and then shes tells me its not legalese, it sounds stupid, but it was really embarrasing.

Felt really sorry for Allie today, her drama is not going well, and it brought it back to me that the performace is less than a week away, so we really worked during the lesson today and went through a large run through in the lesson, and although there were a few minor disputes, it was really good, and we went through the whole play, hopefully our good work will continue tomorrow...?

Had debate club today, it was really good, we argues about that case with the Manchester lady who wants parents to have the right to know if their children are having an abortion under the age of sixteen (i think of course they should have the right), there were quite a few people there and humerous points were mentioned thorughout, a real 'gem' of a debate! lol

After school went shopping for presents for Lucy, Jess and Nick's dad, lol, bought them, went back to Nick's, lol, and then went to Deep Pan for Lucy and Jess' meal, it was really nice, until about half-way through, when I was talking to Haggis, who said he might quit the play, I said it was a bit late for that wasnt it to which he replied "shut the fuck up, you're as bad as my fucking mother" he wasn't joking, he was being completely serious, and I have a mad hatred for people that directly sware at me (I don't mind if they sware around me), I don't sware at them and I expect them to do the same, it's the rudest thing that I can think of, and if I ever sware at someone then you will know that its actually someone else trying to impersonate me, or I am scarily cross, you will want to stay out of my way etc. Anyway, so after Haggis swore, I got really cross, ate incredibly fast (i tend to do that when I am angry) and then just sat talking to Nick and then left early, but it was really good before then, a load of people were there, and it was nice to talk to some people that I never really talk to at school. Went back to Nick's and his mum gave me a lift back becuase she is wonderful and nice, lol. Oh and NIck texted his dad to see what they were doing for his birthday and words to the effect of would he like me to join them, he said "yes of course, am glad you're back together xxx", it was just so sweet, lol, yes, i realise I am over sentimental, but it makes me happy, lol. Things between me and Nick are amazingly wonderful, lol, the world, in general, is a fine place to be in.

And remeber everybody, next weeks assembly topic is "road safety!"

No comments: