Wednesday, November 2, 2005

and on it goes...

lol, still going out with Nick, to some peoples amazement, its all fun. Didn't do much today, had various lessons, all which i was allowed to leave early for various reasons (ill children, ill teachers etc) held a supposed meeting for year 9's from school house, none of who turned up, which i was really annoyed about, as i had spent the whole of registration asking them all to come to the meeting. Therefore, in my free I wrote a note in the bulletin declaring that every year 9 was to come to a meeting tomorrow, so that i can make them do an assembly. We are having two assemblies as we are in the common rooms, and the other one is being done by the year elevens, I wrote a really rubbish one myself, and I am going to make them read it out, if no one has made one themselves, but there are some really nice girls in that year, so they will probably do something. For Wednesday activities, went to Nicks, well its a kind of activity... didn't do much else, but went to the coffee tavern for tea, as my sis really wanted to, which was fun! well, we talked to John, who's still depressed about my mother, lol. Its all good fun for everyone! lol

No comments: