Monday, November 14, 2005

dum de dum

wow, my titles are getting worse and worse. Anyway, to day I have had fun, although have been quite tired as I stupidly stayed up to watch Lord Of the Rings last night, even though I have already seen it. So today, was tired, but we still got to the bus on plenty of time, got to school (late), and had frees first thing, did my English homework, but couldn't print it off as all the school printers had gone weird, and none of them would work. Had Ebglish, uneventful, and then break, in theatre studies, we did a speed run of our paly and then talked for the rest of the lesson, but I really need to know my lines better, its appalling, anyway. At lunch Nick had further maths, so I went into town with Ali and Polly, but got back to school right at the end of lunch, and didn't see him, he didn't turn up to registration and it turned out that further maths had been cancelled as Mr Pinshon (?) hadn't arrived. But, nm, so i was a little annoyed that I hadn't seen him all day, but he was at the foyer at then end of the day, so it was okay, i would normally have seen him after school but i had a theatre studies rehearsal, and so couldnt. We had our theatre rehearsal, and Mr B. said it was good, which was amazing (although we thought it was quite good too), to the last group he said they were a shambles!

We went to deep pan afterwards, lol, in true theatre studies style, and I am now stuffed, got the 6:10 back with Polly, which was a riot, lol, oh and I haven't said a word about our berets, we found these really cool hats (berets) in the drama workshop for our play, and they are really cool, so atm we are going around wearing them, they are grey and so match the school uniform, which makes it funnier. Anyway, came home, and am now writing this, and about to go out to my pantomime rehearsal.

I have realised that the only bad thing about blogging at this time, is that you don't get to hear what happens in my evening, but nothing exciting happens, so its probably just as well! lol

No comments: