Tuesday, November 8, 2005

from dooblie to dooblie

Had a really mixed day today. The lessons were okay, apart from the fact that we did no work in theatre studies and we perform in a week. Lunch was quite good, just basically had fun and didn't do much else, after school went to town with Nick, bought deoderant (vital), and then went back to school to wait for him to finish a clarinet lesson, then we went for coffee at nero's, I had hot chocolate and it was the most appalling thing i had ever had, they had no cream, it was watery and the milk was off, and i cant believe i actually payed money to drink it. Thats how rubbish it was. But Nick was wonderful, I have moaned so much recently and he has been so nice, and just generally made me happy. So got on the bus really happy, went home really happy, later on went onto UCAS, not happy, i havent got in to stupid manchester, and i really wanted to go there, i havent even got an interview or anything, so i must have been way off target, and really rubbish, feel crap, and as though i am just not going to get into any university at all. really annoyed, and lets face it, i'm not going to get into anywhere anyway if i do get offers because as my mother says, i just can't expect all 'a's' cos im just not going to get them, and all my universties are based on three A's. apart from leicester which i dont want to get into anyway. I dont know why I even bothered wasting an application on Oxford, if even Manchester aren't going to accept me. I texted NIck, as I had to tell him about his email tht id cheked for him, and i told him that i didnt get in, and he didn't even say 'never mind', no sympathy at all, he who said that id definitely get into manchester, so now im irritated at him too (altho only a little, as he probably duznt realise how upset i am) and just really frustrated. I also hate the UCAS system, why dont they email you? or post something on time, I still havent got anything from leeds from the 3rd of Novemeber, and Manchester didnt even send my anythnig saying that they wer studying my application. Wow im annoyed, and wow im failing.

No comments: