Friday, November 25, 2005

...

I'm not particularly happy atm. I've had a few nice days, yesterday went and did salsa again, which was fun, next wekk I move up to the beginner group (atm I am in some "I don't know anything about salsa group"), which is a lot more exciting than it sounds. Spent the night at Nick's, as I was going to be up to go to the RE trip early today. Woke at six, and left his house, unintentionally waking everybody in the house up on my way out. Walked to Tom's and from there went to school. We went to the RE trip. on the way there I read random book that a year twelve recommended to me, it was surprising and unnecessarily rude, but had nothing else to read lol. RE lecture was good, we had two speakers, one, Peter Vardy was really good and the other one was really mediocre, lol, but the last talk he did on the problem of evil (one of my favourite topics), was really good, and he ended it very well, lol, so that was all fun. On the coach on the way back texted Nick to ask what time he owld be going to panto, but apparently he doesn't want see me beofrehand, as he has to have dinner (my mum says that I am being to sensitive, as he does have to eat) but he didn't seem that bothered, and so we might see each other today or not, the fact that he is sitting in a hall somewhere half a mile form where I live is obviously beside the point totally. Anyway, a mixture of Tom and stupid book I am reading has made me really paranoid, and am slowly cracking up, am going to turn up to rehearsal that I don't have to attend, and ask whether we can talk, can't do it tomorrow as we are going to the theatre to see the jungle book (my 18th birthday present), I'm so cross with everything atm, I wish I didn't hae to play games with peoplel, and that they could just say how they felt. I think this is also partly to do with the fact that I haven't eaten for a while and am over-tired. Frustratingly, still love him though, ironic!

No comments: