Monday, November 21, 2005

on fire, (joke relating to being burnt) lol

Haven't been online for ages, well, not long enough to blog, anyway.
On Friday I burnt myself with the iron! I now have a massive scar scab thing about four inches up from my wrist, and looks like I have started mutilating myself - I have not! Went to Lucy's party on Friday night, really good. Lol, me and Nick were talking about how we prob spend too much time together, and so for the first half of the night I was determined to stay out of his way, lol, and so I had fun and danced etc, and then saw him for the last hour and a half or so, lol, it worked very well, and was a really good party - she has loads of talented musicians who are her friends (Nick got massive blisters on his fingers!). Went to work on Saturday, duidn't do mcuh, apart from all our thousands of jobs that we now have to do since our appraisals, i weighed out a few sweets, and did bits of everything, lol. In the evening went to Nicks, to find him dipping his fingers in vinegar (apparently it makes them stronger), watched half of the house of flying daggers, then had pizza, then watched the other half, lol, then went to bed, its a really long film, lol.
Anyway, Sunday, woke up early, dragged ourselves out of bed to get to school for 9:30 so that we could go to a loves labours rehearsal in the DW, it was actually really fun, I love people that do drama, they're so funny. Went back to Nick's afterwards, and then got the ten past three home. Didn't do mcuh in the evening apart from watch the pilot episodes of Ally McBeal, and do a bit of homework, oh and watched Notting Hill, its so funny, Hugh Grant is wonderful! lol
Monday, got up, late as I was tired from having watched Notting Hill, then once I had got ready mum offered to give us a lift as Jenny has buggered her knee up. So we (jenny) was lectured in the car all the way to school, but it meant that we diodn't have to stand in the freezing cold waiting for the bus! yay!. Got to school, didn't do much, it was really terrible though, p.2. I got off, so went ot the canteen, and Nick was there, I didn't see him (as I am blind), and he didnt say! "hi" as he thought that I was ignoring him, why would I ignore him? anyway, after that terribleness, had a really nice rest of the day, and went for coffee and cake, which was very nice, although Nick did steal the last bit of my iced bun! lol, and I declared I would never marry him, as he would just steal my food all the time! lol. Anyway, came home via the bus, with Katie M, her brother and Sando, so it was just really funny. Got home, ate tea, watched the Simpsons, and then went online. I am just about to go to panto rehearsals in a few mins, and so am debating whether to get changed or go in my school uniform, lol. Its all fun.

No comments: