Sunday, November 13, 2005

on and on

Haven't blogged for a while, haven't really been on. Not done much, a quick run down on my weekend; Friday, went to panto rehearsal after school, was fu, but I sang appallingly, but it was still fun and am making good friends with Dawn, the girl that plays Robinson Crusoe. Also, John told me about these salsa classes he goes to, they sound really good and i might join.

Saturday I spent at Colemans, we had our appraisals, we are all fine, but we don't do enough jobs, lol, the same as last year, but my wages went up, minimally, lol, so its all fun. We had a really busy day the only things I had time to do were stock sheets and customers, we made 2,200, which is pretty decent at this time of year, although we needed to make 3,000 to beat the week we had last year, nm. Sat eveing went home and changed and then headed to Nicks, we were going to his dads birthday thing at the greyhound track. I had spent the day umming and erring whether to get him anything, then decided on just a card (apparently a pot plant wasn't the 'thing') and then I didn't even give him a card as it seemed out of place. Anyway, walked to the dog's, its 'past' the regional, we were told, like, a mile past, lol. Anyway, and then we had dinner, and betted and had general enjoyment, Lorna (dads 'new' wife (shes not really new anymore) ) and Liam, Lorna's son were also there, and we all had fun (michael, Nick's bro was also there). Stayed there until, err, I'm actually not sure of the time, but it was quite late, went back to Nick's stayed the night. However, had to wake up really early (well kind of) as he was going to his rehearsal at 9:30, so got up after he left, spoke to his mother, nearly tidied his room, lol, and then his mother told me she was going at eleven, meaning, I thought that she meant, could I leave before then. I said that it didn't matter anyway as I was leaving at half ten, but she said that that was probably easier as she wouldn't have to give me a key and show me how to work the alarm etc, but I thought that that was really sweet, that, I don't know, she would let me stay in the house on my own, etc.

Went home Saturday morning, went ot the coffee tavern as I was in the middle of reading Northanger Abbey, but it was really loud in there, as there were loads of school kids, so in the end I went to the co-op to buy some food for tonight. I had bought potatoes form Waitrose in the morning, but htay hadn't had any decent beef, so I waited, but they didn't have any beef fillets at all, so now I'm not sure what we are doing for tea. Walked home with the rest of the shopping, got in, asked mum how Mark was (random guy that mum went out with last night), apparently wasn't brill, and had lunch, now am trying to put off my philosophy homework, again, lol. Its all fun.

No comments: