Wednesday, November 9, 2005

tum te tum

Haven't done much today, quite tired, as I went to bed at half past ten last night! (late I know), as I decided to watch Ally McBeal, it may be 'trash', but thats why I love it. Seemed to be let out of all my lessons early today for various reasons. Break time wasn't so brill, I thought that me and Nick isolated ourselves quite a lot, a huge amount in fact, but there isn't much i can do now. Still dont have any information from Leeds, I am not sure whether they have given me a place or not, its nearly been a week, even if they put something as second class surely they would have got it by now? I'm getting over Manchester, lol, I talked to Mr Davies and he said it was their loss (lol! more like their genius), and moping isnt going to change anything anyway. Haven't seemed to do much, just kind of wandered through the day. I'm worried though, I know it sounds stupid, but Nicks being really nice, like, really nice, I'm scared part of me thinks that he's being nice to me because he's trying to hide his feelings that he actually doesn't think its working out, but thinks he'll leave it for a few weeks, as it seems a bit mean getting rid of me as he has only just asked me out. I know that seems silly, but you know when something is going perfectly and so you start to think that there must be a problem coming up... well thats what it seems like, I can't believe that it is like this and normal... anyway.

Stopped for a bit of a read at the Coffee Tavern on the way back, read James Herriot (an old favourite) and came home, to an empty house (thank god) Jenn's not back yet and mum has gone to her old school to collect a jewellery bench, she took John' car so that she could drive it bakc and so she has promised she is going to go out with him for dinner tonight! Not that that will give him hope or anything. Anyway, I am ready for a peaceful afternoon and evening dong nothing, all I have to do is print a sheet of paper out, which I could do period 1 tomorrow, and that is it, ha ha.

Btw, if anyone know's Mr Forsyths e-mail address home preferably, but if not school, then can you give it to me? but if poss email it, as im not sure that he'd be thrilled that him address has been posted on the internet.

No comments: