Sunday, November 6, 2005

dum de dum

lol, haven't blogged for several days! lol, obiovusly my life is jsut so busy atm! lol, I got a conditional offer at leeds university! which is incredibly exciting, lol, well, if I can get three A's, but even so, still quite exciting. Haven't done much else, stayed at Nicks last night in the end, there was a party but couldn't get a lift there or back, but it was nice, didn't do much though. Had to leave on the eleven o'clock bus this morning as Nick is going to Southampton to see Athlete in Portsmouth tonight!

It was really terrible on Friday, my sister kept nagging me to pay for her to go for tea at the coffee tavern, but I kept refusing, and it looked terrible in front of Nick, and I looked such a cheapskate, but I didn't have any money at all, so i was really annoyed at Jenn moaning so much, especially when she had just got payed that day anyway! Mum's really annoyedwith Jenn at the moment too, as she is wearing too much make up and so mum has banned her wearing any, much to Jenny's distaste, and her tears...

I have been keeping happy though, and am now determined to become politically aware, on Saturday I purchased the Telegraph (apparently its better then the Times?) and well read it, (duh), lol, i think it will take me a long time to know the kind of knowledge necessary to be thought of as an intelligent person, but it is a start, lol.

At the moment I am doing my philosophy coursework (still), and am just about to go to our local supermarket (unfortunately the Co-op) and buy something for tea, lol, I have made a habit of cooking for my family every Sunday evening, I quite enjoy it though. We have to hava an early dinner tonight as we are going to see Toyah Wilcox, some old famous woman who my mother adores, as she is wearing a pair of my mother's earrings, a pair she made, not just a pair tht belonged to may mother! lol, ooh, also its exciting as my mother is now displaying her jewellery at a gallery in Mayfair, yes, London Mayfair! lol, she is more excited than anybody else! but it is still very exciting. Thats all the news for now!

No comments: