Monday, August 28, 2006

hey

realised i cut my blog short last time, but never mind. Haven't done much in the last few days, was at Matt Smiths yesterday, was fun, and there were loads of people there that we were going to the lakes with, so it was fun to see everyone. Err, apart form that I have been driving, and I feel really icky about it, in the past two weeks I will have spent £200 on driving lessons; if i fail my test i'm going to cry and then never learn to drive. I am going to have no money when I go to uni, and if i don't have a driving liscence either it will all have been for nothing, i will have spent £700/£800 on nothing; how rubbish is that.

Today I helped my mum sell at some craft fair, it was ok, I went through phases, I stayed at Matt's yesterday and so am now knackered (much more so than usual when i have only had five and a half hours sleep). Craft fair was good but it meant I couldn't sleep and the only thing i had to eat until tea wascake, as it was the only thing they sold at the craft fair, so basically I am fat and poor, lol, at least i won't have to afford food when I go to uni.

Trying to sum up the energy to invite people for coffee tomorrow after yet another driving lesson. I think i will phone them now, on my new phone! (Don't worry, I am still on the same number, lol). Anyway, hope everyone has fun, oh and if anyone has the address of where we are staying at the lakes can you e-mail ed with it, thanks.

No comments: