Wednesday, August 16, 2006

hey

hey everyone, soz I haven't blogged for a while. I have been on holiday (only for the weekend) with Jules and Alex, so that I could see my grandparents, and they could, well... err, they just agreed to come with me because they are nice. I had a good time, saw some family, stayed up too late etc.

Apart from being on holiday I haven't really done much. I have been to work, and had wonderful times at both. I worked with Joey on Saturday the MD and she said that she was going to put my two weeks of sick leave on my next wage packet as she felt so bad as the injury was caused while I was at the Colemans fun day! so that was all brill. Err, I have seen Nick a few times, we tried to give blood yesterday, but I got the dates wrong, and we weren't meant to go until next Tuesday, but I didn't realise until we had walked all the way there! lol, I felt quite stupid.

Waiting for results tomorrow, don't have much hope, lol, but either way we are going out and celebrating tomorrow night, if anyone wants to join us we will be at Flares from about 11, lol.

Mike has texted me a couple of times, lol, I think he's still hopeful, I told him that I'd tell him my grades tomorrow and he has just texted me to tell me what time he finishes work so that i can ring him, i think that i will just text him instead, lol.

Ooh, I am being allowed to drive into Peterborough to collect my results tomorrow! lol, exciting stuff, and it means we wont get there that early, lol, although I am aiming for ten o'clock, so that i can get in the queue early enough.

Well, i am dure i will see a collection of people tomorrow, good luck, and congratulations or commiserations if i do not see you... phew, at least it will be over soon. oh, btw ,hope joycees party was good on saturday? lol, obviously we couldn't go ( i say we, i mean me and alex)

No comments: