Friday, August 11, 2006

hey everyone

Well, everyone seems to know already, thanks to Pete my helpful driving instructor, so for the rest of you, I'm going out with Nick, yes I can hear the groans already, i apologise for any inconvenience, feel free to leave a message on my voicemail telling me I'm a gimp, lol, actually, no, don't call me a gimp, apparently its a really offensive word meaning cripple, and although I was one once, just a few weeks ago, I no longer am.

Not done much, working at Archies tonight, and going on holiday tomorrow, just for the weekend but am back on monday night, in plenty of time for results. Oh god, results, I am not looking forward to them, but I suppose it could be worse, at least there is such a place as clearing. lol. Anyway, I refuse to think about them any more. Really want to go and see a live comedian, someone like Bell Bailey or Ardal O'hanlon, so am spending my days looking for someone before i go to uni, who is performing reasonably locally, so far nothing, but i keep hoping.

Not doing much else, but looking forward to holidaysing! hope everyone has fun

No comments: