Saturday, August 26, 2006

heloo

haven't blogged for a few days so thought I would now. Atm I have just said good bye to Jules and Alex who came round this evening; we ate pizza and cookies and watched the family guy movie, all of it was good fun. Have been doing bits and pieces in the last week. Err, had a mock test yesterday, i got twelve minors seven serious fails an one dangerous, its less than a month to my test, but Pete says we can turn it around( he's my instructor). WOrked at Archies yesterday, my first realy good shift, where i have known exactly what to do; unfortunately they now do not have any work for me next week, and I am on holiday the week after that.

Went to the dentists on thursday (yes, i am re-living time backwards), it was a new one in St Ives, she said my teeth were fien and I don't have to go back for a year ( I have, however, (those three words took me ages to type as I missed out the commas and then had to morally debate with myself whether I should go back and put them in, as you can see, I decided to) filled my mouth with e-numbered jelly sweets so will have to have fillings next time)

My mother has just come back early from her party, so willl have to save my ramblings till next time, hope everyone is having fun!

No comments: