Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hello world

SO much has happened since I blogged last, that most exciting thing that i have been on holiday for a week! It was really brill, the best holiday I have been on for a while, like Jules I am just going to do various good moments;
  • Crazy car rides/ videoes with Ed, Jack and Matt, especially the roll over beethoven
  • Chocolate flan and a lot of cake
  • Winning bop it, with Mark, Jack, Ed and Matt
  • Walking for two and a half hours to eat a really good (ifa bit late) lunch, before walking home, which took only 25 mins by road
  • The fact that we drank mostly white wine, so when we spilt it, it hardly stained at all.
  • Master B, just in general, although there were many highlights
  • The suicide cult; me managing to sware, and make it look realistic!
  • Winning the quiz with Jack matt and Ed (we were by far the best Jules!
  • Oh, naked Ed, on his birthday, fine until Matt told Ali she could switch the light on
  • My bed, the one that was MINE and not Jack's!
  • Random films, especially K-pax, Battle Royale, Fight Club, That one with John Travolta where he dances to "There was a teenage wedding and the old folks wished them well". Aladdin
  • Going down the river in a rubber ring, behind a rubber dinghy, getting angry stares from a farmer in a tractor
  • A really mean man who wouldn't tell us about fishing
  • The lack of towels (who on earth wouldn't bring one?)
  • The range of underwear I got from Stu and Ali for my birthday (Alex's umberella, Beth's teddy and Jack and Ed's lotery ticket and Macaroni cheese were also very nice)
  • Matt punching a light switch and breaking it.
  • Our yellow rubber ball
  • Songs, mostly, the fratelli's, roll over beethoven, wild wild west, and I ain't sayin' she's a goldigger
  • The osngs we made up; "We're in a place called the district of the lakes", and "his name was bambi"
  • Climbing a mountain near Pillar (it was very foggy)
  • Skiing down the other side of the mountain (I took twice as long as everyone else)
  • Fighting for the bathroom,, luckily most people were either nice, or naked, therefore unable to fight properly!
  • Family Guy, futurama and black books,
  • The fact the DVD player had no remote
  • All the appliances being rubbish, namely the washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher
  • Calum doing the washing up
  • The murder mystery, where watkins knew who was the murderer as he caught sight of tom's card
  • The christmas lights in the cottage
  • The man who came to check on us, who no one could understand, and his random daughter who stood in our garden for ten minutes
  • Perudo, Mah jong
  • Hide and seek, being hidden in a box and ratchett screw driver
  • Getting there and taking a long cut through single track roads
  • Jack directing Ed round Keswick on a "short cut" that took us to the back of the queue
  • That sticky frog, the blue one
  • Making jokes about all the couples at various times, and what they were all doing, don't ask me to repeat it
  • MOving all the beds, and then moving them back again
  • Playing crazy golf, did Mark win in the end? And all MAtt's holes in ones that no one saw
  • A lot of tea and bisuits, but not as many as i thought there would be
  • Taking down all the breakables in the lounge and our room
  • Everything that included laughing, or having a good time...

Anyone with anyother suggestions, comment them and I will add them in, we should all get together and write a list of the best bits, like we did with all our other holidays, ahh well, never mind.

So apart from the holiday I haven't done much, been driving, I have my test next thursday, I might pass, perhaps... I have seen a lot of Nick recently, which has been good, spent the last ocuple of nights at his. He's started work, and is doing fast track A-level physics, so is busy-ish. Been shopping and bought a new top, which I really like (I wore it on Tues). Went to the Met on tues, and saw a load of people, it was good. Nick didn't come, as he had been invited by his dad for a curry, so met him afterwards to walk home with him and siblings and siblings partners, which was fun (they were all a bit tipsy).

SInce then haven't done much, apart form try and organise my sisters birthday party, I am supervising it, and so am inviting anyone who wants to go to sacrewell farm on Saturday night from 7 onwards, if you can only turn up late, do so anyway (I know matt lowes party is also on), but turn up and make the night more bearable and fun, but tell me before you turn up to make sure we have enough space in tents etc, bring anyone you want, well, nearly anyone! lol.

Hope to see a few people there, but if not then I will see people around, I'll try and keep blogging while at uni, so watch this space! (Now I have to go and read my previous blogs as apparently joycee has commented on them!)

Everyone have a brill end of summer!

No comments: