Friday, September 15, 2006

15th September

Crazy, already half way through September. Exciting things I have done = not many. However, i have been doing a lot more driving, had my mock yesterday, not the best thing i have ever done; six minors, and six serious, but they were for really stupid things. Yet I could repeat stupid things i my test. Pete thinks I'll be okay though, so, well, we'll see.

Played and finished Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban on the PS2 (obviously with Nick, I don't own any consoles and dont like killing things in case they kill me). It wasn't that brill, but for a 3+ game, surprisingly scary and difficult at times. Started to watch Sin City, surprisingly gory (Although as it was an 18 i suppose I shouldnt have been that surprised), but i had to leave for a contact lens appointment, so didnt have to endure the whole of it!

Have the last pseudo-coffee meeting today, as Jules and Tom are on holiday, unfortunately I forgot that Watkins' mobile broke, and cannot reach him, so he still doesn't know about it, but everyone else should, lol.

Not done much else, was meant to go dancing last night, but everyone was ill, so didn't go in the end, but tonight I have my Colemans leaving meal (there will be a tear in my eye), I have decided that i am going to make a chocolate flan for work tomorrow! And have to look out for a present for Joey and Liz/Colemans, etc, i think I might just get a range of really nice cards.

I now have to go and ring Sacrewell for my sister, as she has her birthday this Saturday (I'm going too, and if anyone wants to come, feel free, and invite everyone, but tell me first). Anyway, have to go and ring, everyone have fun...

No comments: