Thursday, September 28, 2006

picture from last night


Hey, just thought I should send you the picture from last night, as I said I would. From the left to the right; me, I look tubby in this photo, but it is just the fact that I am leaning forward, the biscuits haevn't been affecting me that much! Next to me is Jenn, she lives next door in room 39 and has a similar (but cooler) same taste in music as me, she is doing philosophy and is very nice, she is also going to the fratellis gig next month. Next to her is Nicola, she doesn't really drink, apparently she used to, and is just used to not doing so now, as she drives; she is getting her car up here this weekend, so we will no longer have to walk to the shops! She is doingEnglish lit (I think), and was head girl of her last school, she, like me, also doesn't like people squeezing too close on the dance floor, she also really likes dance music, and noodles. Rosie is the one on the end, she came on Saturday like me and is studying english and german, she also loves dance music and wants to go out and see famous DJ's (who i have never heard of), shes very well organised and very nice, she washed up my plate yesterday! I think that is all the relevant information I have on them. lol, everyone have fun.

No comments: