Thursday, April 20, 2006

easter holidays

I haven't posted anything for ages, and so thought I should update everyone in general. Easter was interesting. I went to the beach with Alex, tom and mark, it was really windy which was ashame cos it would have been much better otherwise, but even so, we had fun, got sand in all our sandwhiches (but less in mark's as it was prepackaged!), and we discovered hunstanton, which was also windy, but the boys played on the arcade games, managing to earn enough tickets to exchange them for two sherbert dummys, which they appeared to have fun with, so all in all it was good, filled with flick combs and fish and chips.

That was the thing that stood out mosti n the first week, then Alex went to France, where she had a wonderful time, I kind of went around met up with people, ooh, on the first Tuesday I cycled into Peterborough and back again in a day! I was really impressed and it was really sunny, so on the way there I had a wonderful time, however, I was so tired on the way back that I ended up cycling really slowly; it took me an hour and a half to cycle there and two hours to cycle back, as I got lost, in total I did about forty mile, which doesn't sound much, but I havent cycled for ages, but it was good.

Went dancing in Flares with Andrena and Alison, well, mainly Andrena as I had forgotten to warn Ali about the music, and we all foudn out when we got there that it wasn't quite her cup of tea, but it worked out well in the end, as she invited mike out, and me and andrena spent the evening dancing and trying to put off really ugly men from coming to talk to us, which was surprisingly difficult, but if you dance with your back to them they don't really have a choice, although at one point I did get several to do the hand jive...

Went and played badminton with the girls on tuesday (the one just gone), kind of a ritual thing we do every holiday, it was fun, although not quite as good for our health as we had hoped as we just went back to Alex's afterwards and ate loads of chocolate. lol.

I have been watching a lot of Ally McBeal recently, which is probably bad for me, but it is funny at times, and I am trying to watch all the episodes I have before I start doing revision so that I don't get distracted (it just means I'll get distracted about something else).

It's Alex's birthday next Tuesday, so we are all excited, something to do, lol, although apparently people are staying over in tents, so who knows what will happen on the Wednesday when they will have to get up and go to school, but if they are mad enough to try... lol.

Feeling good about Nick at the moment, it was a month yesterday since we broke up, and you'll be thrilled that I haven't been blogging or I would have included random rants about him. He is behaving slightly weirdly in a kind of not talking to me very much way, but I think that I am getting over him quite quickly. Although sadly only for the reason that I believed at the time he loved me, but in retrospect I'm not sure he did. That is just my interpretation, and might be completely wrong, however, it does make it a lot easier to deal with. lol, it also means I have a lot more time for revision after school! yay.

Slightly woried about my summer exams, and a lot about my English coursework, I have to re-work almost all the pieces and they are not brill, in fact if I get an A it will be dodgy, and I cannot afford to mess up any of my exams, but at the same time need 3 A's to get into university, ooh I should probably do the UCAS thing and tell them which uni I want to go to...

Well I'm going to go, so that I can got on with work, hope people had a fun easter

No comments: