Wednesday, April 26, 2006

26th april

So how cool was Alex's then? lol, it was the best tuesday night i have had in a while, i can safely say! I would mention all the people that were there, but there were way too many names, lol, and for anyone that didn't come - shame on you! lol. The highlights were probably the cakes, ratchett screwdriver and no one being sick, even though some people (not mentioning any names) had a surprising amount of absinth (is it spelt with a "y"?), anyway, luckily it finished quite early, and I got to bed about midnight and was quite awake this morning although am quite tired now. However, it has all been fun, and I think everyone enjoyed themselves, anyone feel free to send me photos, i forgot my camera, and so don't have any!

Haven't really done much , apart from realise how much i need to revise; i don't know anything that i knew last year, and i feel bad cos i'm missing a colemans art evening, but i really don't want to go, as they are a little patronising, and no one else is going either. Maybe next week. Anyway, thats about it for now, at the moment I am fine, and trying to curl my hair without any success (well a very small amount), anyway, everyone have a good night.

No comments: