Sunday, April 23, 2006

23rd April

Quick update over what I did over my weekend.

On Saturday worked at Colemans, it was really funny, didn't really do any work, but had fun, we read interesting children's books, and we eneded up creating ways to make letters and numbers with our bodies, it sounds confusing, but it was more hysterical than anything else. In tuck shop it was really funny, Lucy said "can I help you" to one guy, who replied in an uncaring voice "if you want", it sounds funnier when you say it, opposed to when i try to type it. After work, we all all went to Tom's, apart form I got there ten mins early, so Tom's sister opened the door, and I had the surreal feeling that nobody was going to turn up apart from me. However, it was fun, and Andrena made fairy cakes; they were brill. We went to Macdonalds and then me and alex went back to Alex's which was fun, well, we just kind of talked etc.

Alex's brithday in two days, hope everyone is ready to spend a night in her garden! It will be fun, weather-wise its meant to be really warm although cloudy, but it isnt meant to rain, so fingers crossed, oh and everyone remeber to bring food and drink. lol. (Even if it does rain, there will be a gazebo, so don't let that put anyone off)

Anyway, I have to go and do English coursework and an RE essay, so everyone have a good Sunday, and see everyone at school tomorrow!

No comments: