Friday, April 21, 2006

21st April

Well, I am determined to write almost every day, even if it just means i end up being very boring (it can't get much worse I hear you shout; it can). Today I have been taking part in a drama thing that was filmed with a random man, it is to make an educational video, and was 'interesting' although we got to go early, so that was a bonus, the downside was that we had to miss our entire break and lunch, so i didn't get to see anyone, but nm...

Working tomorrow at Colemans and apparently there has been some scandal this week... so we have to wait and see what happens and how much we are told about tomorrow, but in a couple of weeks we are all going to do stocktaking and then go out for a meal, so I am sure we will be able to tell any tension within the group! lol.

I have been really happy all day, nothing much has really happened, but nothing bad has happened, I woke up to find that I have two more easter eggs, as my aunties had given them to my granddad who my mother had been to see yesterday (if that makes sense), so in a way I am excited, however, I had really hoped that I wasn't going to get that much chocolate this easter, and the amount I have had has just doubled, nevertheless as I am finding the impotus to run every day at the moment (well isnce sunday) I can kind of eat more without minding it.

It is Friday and so I have no work to do tonight, although a final draft of english coursework and an essay to do over the weekend, so perhaps I should begin... I am sure it will be fine if I wait!

Anyway, I hope everyone has a good weekend, and that everyone has fun over the next few days...

No comments: