Saturday, January 6, 2007

so soon you ask?

I know it has only been a couple days, not much has happened, but i am bored and happily procrastinating. I have been stuck in Cardiff without any flat mates for several days now and am greatly looking forward to tomorrow, when they all return. I have finished a rough version of my essay, which is good, as its in for Monday. Apart from that I have just been watching rubbish tv shows over the internet, mainly desperate housewives, friends and sex in the city, plus a couple of films. Anything to get off having to actually do work. Plus I think I should make more of an effort not to eat rubbish and am trying to put myself off going and making meringues, so far i have put it off for three hours; i'm doing well.

My life is good atm, and I have made an ultimatum to myself about Nick, at the moment we are good sometimes but not others. I'm going home on the 19th, so will dress up, take him out for a meal, and if he is happy, i.e. is putting in effort becuase i am then we will continue for the time being, if he's moody then thats it. Well, nm; least said soonest mended. Hope everyone else is having a more fun time than i, until tomorrow at least, see you all soon, yes, this term i will try and do the rounds, watch out! sar x

No comments: